What to Ask For:
- Warwick Melrose Hotel .9 Miles away from the Oak Lawn Area
Ask for the Presidential Suite if you want a Garden Tub
- Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek 1.3 Miles away from the Oak Lawn Area
Ask for the Executive Suite if you want a Soaking Tub
- Westin Dallas Galleria 9.7 Miles away from the Oak Lawn Area
Deep Sunken Tubs
Ask for Sky Room or Corner Suite if you want a deep soaking tub
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott 9.8 Miles away from the Oak Lawn Area
Ask for the standard suite if you want a Whirlpool Tub
- Hyatt Regency North Dallas 13.5 Miles away from the Oak Lawn Area
Deep Soaking Tubs and Jacuzzi Tub
Ask for the Presidential or Imperial Suite for Jacuzzi or the Junior suite for Deep Soaking Tub
- Westin Dallas Park Central 8.7 Miles away from the Oak Lawn Area
Ask for the Premium Suite if you want a Jacuzzi Tub
Jacuzzi Tub Suites are no longer available here, but they do have the one of a kind Westin Heavenly Dual Showerhead System in every room.
The two closest hotels offering in room garden or soaking tubs would be either the Warwick Melrose Hotel or the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek. There are more options just a few miles away. They are all listed above. Out of everything listed, Springhill Suites by Marriott would be your most affordable option.
Oak Lawn Attractions
Oak Lawn is notable for its parks, especially. For example, Lee park has a replica of Arlington Hall. You can enjoy picnics here as well as enjoying a walk around Turtle Creek. Katy Trail has an awesome bike and hike trail. It’s about 3.5 miles long and takes you through Uptown, Downtown and Highland Park. Other attractions include the Design District (decorator showrooms and vintage shops).
Oak Lawn Dining
Al Biernats (Steakhouse), Eddie V’s Dallas (Seafood), The Mint Dallas (Thai), Bite (Contemporary American), Uncle Julio’s Dallas (Mexican), Media Grill and Bar (Contemporary American)